Pennsic BF encampment

Discussion of all things Pennsic

Pennsic BF encampment

Postby Joshua » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Hello! Just wanted to let folks know that there is a Blue Feather encampment at Pennsic (has been for nigh on 18+ years at this point). We're located on Brewer's Road just downhill from Horde Moritu, and we're pretty easy to spot what with a huge "Clan Blue Feather" sign in our front lawn. :D

Any night the fire's on our front door is open (and we're usually up way, way too late), so please stop by to say hi! If you're interested in camping with us, you can e-mail me and I'll give you all the details.

- Joshua
Joshua

Re: Pennsic BF encampment

Postby Demon_Rider » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:31 am

Joshua wrote: we're usually up way, way too late

- Joshua

Showing your age much Joshua? :lol:
Demon_Rider

Postby Joshua » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:30 pm

Demon_Rider wrote:

- Joshua

What, 4:00 a.m. isn't late?

- Joshua
Joshua

Postby Demon_Rider » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:54 pm

Joshua wrote:
Demon_Rider wrote:

- Joshua

What, 4:00 a.m. isn't late?

- Joshua

Not for those of us still in our youth :-P

Shame you've got the ol ball and chain. It would be fun to go party with you at war. Unfortunately it takes outside forces to will you to leave camp and go to a pajama party with half naked men now. What kind of queer are you! :lol:
Demon_Rider

Postby Gryphalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:33 pm

Demon_Rider wrote:Shame you've got the ol ball and chain. It would be fun to go party with you at war. Unfortunately it takes outside forces to will you to leave camp and go to a pajama party with half naked men now. What kind of queer are you! :lol:

:shock: Wha?!?
Gryphalcon

Postby Demon_Rider » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:03 am

See Joshua. Even the hottie from Lochac, who's never met you thinks thats strange. :-P
Demon_Rider

Postby Siobhra » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:54 pm

And everyone in the next camp fights to get their tent on the opposite side of the camp from the Bluefeather Camp.

Party with you yet still sleep when they want. :lol:
Siobhra

Postby Demon_Rider » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Seriously? I was under the impression that House Van Drunken was just as...celebratory as we in the clan were? Lol. :lol:
Demon_Rider

Postby Joshua » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:53 am

Demon_Rider wrote:Shame you've got the ol ball and chain. It would be fun to go party with you at war. Unfortunately it takes outside forces to will you to leave camp and go to a pajama party with half naked men now. What kind of queer are you! :lol:

First of all, you're free to take the "ol' ball and chain" with you whenever you go out - I'd rather he were out of my hair anyway. :) Second, darling, I was partying - and being ever so queer - before you were a gleam in your momma's eye, as I'm sure many of those who know me from Pennsics past would be more than happy to impart (oh, if those canvas walls could talk!). So you go out and enjoy your little self and I'll keep the home fires burning... so you can fall into them when you stumble in drunk. ;)

- Joshua
Joshua

Postby Korren » Wed May 20, 2009 1:10 am

Demon_Rider wrote:Seriously? I was under the impression that House Van Drunken was just as...celebratory as we in the clan were? Lol. :lol:

They are..... they just QUIT an hour or two BEFORE us.... probably the alcohol taking its toll! Then they complain that we keep them up with all our rowdiness.

We get 'high' on caffeine!!

Korren ManyCaffeinated

P.S. Actually, I don't even do caffeine at Pennsic... Maybe it's just the horniness that keeps us up!?!
Korren

Next

Return to Pennsic War