Gulf War XXI (2012)

Discussion for Gulf Wars

Gulf War XXI (2012)

Postby KycubTX » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Gulf War is swiftly approaching. There will be another Blue Feather meet and greet held there this year! I have permission from their Majesties Ansteorra yet again to host a small mixer at the Ansteorran gates under the royal pavilion. It is on the official war schedule to be held there on Saturday evening from 8pm til whenever. Hope anyone attending can make it. We had quite a turnout last year. See yall there!!
<<hugz>>
~Dvorianin Grishka Kravtsovich~
Mka - Charlie Durbin
Kingdom of Ansteorra
Shire of Ffynnon-Gath
KycubTX

Re: Gulf War XXI (2012)

Postby Kountessa » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:24 am

After chatting some with KycubTX on Facebook. (very nice man) I found out there is nothing earlier at Gulf Wars. As someone who is brand new to the Clan I would really like to meet some like minded folk at the beginning of war so that we may have a chance to bond during the course of the event. Here is my little blurb on a get together.
I hope to see many of you at the gathering, even if it is for a short time. =)

This is an unofficial event. Unless someone wants to make it official..

I ran this by my knight and he said OK. =)

I will be hosting an informal Meet and Greet on Tuesday night at 8pm.

This will be a “bring your own drink gathering”. There is no theme or structure for this gathering Rather this is just a place early on for new members, newly out folks (such as myself) and for those veterans who would like to make a few new friends at the beginning of war. Perhaps after we mingle for a bit we can go on a walk about or just stay and enjoy each other’s company. The possibilities are endless.

Where you may ask… well.. My home at House Excelsior!!! (Sir Geoffrey's Household) on the Southern Consortium land just down Prince Parkway, on the left from the Green Dragon. Just look for the Lady with the cropped raven black hair. Or ask for Lily. I will be posting a marker as soon as I figure one out. For now you can tell it is us by the wooden gate and fence on the corner.

I hope to see some of you there and look forward to making some new friends.
Lady Lily

Here is a link to the GW map page
http://www.gulfwars.org/site-map.html
Kountessa

Re: Gulf War XXI (2012)

Postby Kountessa » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:50 pm

I am going to be bartending at the Meridian Party Wednesday night at Gulf Wars. Come on down and see me. I will have a drink for you maybe even 3 or 4. The theme is Superheros and I have my little outfit all picked out and ready to go. See you there!!! and tell your friends!!! We will be having games food and drink. I guarantee and entertaining time for everyone. Lots of surprises and fun.

Where - Beede Hall.
When - Wednesday night around dark thirty.

Activities and Games

-Silver Surfer Bellanca Game. - Its like a rodeo but on a surf board. Can you stay on?
-Thor's Hammer Toss
-Leaping a Building in a Single Bound.- Drinking will go nicely with this game.
- Boulder Toss
-Photo ops - Including you getting your photo as Captain Meridies.

And Lots Lots More.
Kountessa

Return to Gulf Wars