Bluefeather Encampment at Gulf Wars?

Discussion for Gulf Wars

Bluefeather Encampment at Gulf Wars?

Postby Gabe / Genjiro » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 pm

So I am not the person to start this conversation, having never been there myself, but...

I know there are a lot of folk at our Pennsic Encampment that are in the area of Gulf Wars, and there are many that make it a regular thing.

Given that, I was wondering if we have anything like a Blue Feather Encampment at Gulf Wars, "Official" or not?
--Genjiro Tenmakutsukuri
MKA Gabriel de la Vega
Archer of Rivenwood
Tentmaker
http://www.tradersoftamerlane.com
Gabe / Genjiro

Re: Bluefeather Encampment at Gulf Wars?

Postby Demon_Rider » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:32 am

Where's Widder when we need her? I'm sure she would have far more insight into this than most of us would.
Demon_Rider

Postby Crimthann of Fid-Nemed » Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:27 pm

I know not of any encampment, but I'll be making Gulf Wars for the first time this coming year. However, I'll likely camp near my Kingodm, the Middle, since I'll will probably be retaining for our Prince. But if there is to be a BF Party, by all means, count me in!
Crimthann of Fid-Nemed

Location: between Fort Knox, KY and unclaimed lands in the southern reaches of the Midrealm

Postby Joshua » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:50 am

Crimthann of Fid-Nemed wrote:I know not of any encampment, but I'll be making Gulf Wars for the first time this coming year. However, I'll likely camp near my Kingodm, the Middle, since I'll will probably be retaining for our Prince. But if there is to be a BF Party, by all means, count me in!

Keep your ears peeled - I understand T'Ger hosts a gathering (is it Gulf or Estrella?), and I'm sure Widder Mary and Neil and quite a few others will be there, as they are either local or have been going for several years. No doubt the BF's will be all a-twitter! :D

- Joshua
Joshua

Postby CORPS_Bard » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:22 pm

This is my first post here. Greetings all.

Gulf Wars XVIII will be my 13th consecutive Gulf War. To my knowledge, there has never been an Official Blue Feather Encampment. However, T'ger has held some sort of "get-together" for BF in the past. There has been only two of them. The turnout hasn't been enormous but we had lots of fun anyway! I have spoken to T'ger and he says he may not have the space to host a party as he has in past years. He has suggested alternatives but we will have to wait and see how things will work out. E-mail me if there any questions. Thank You for your time and, despite the economy, I hope to see lots of you there!
In Service to House, Kingdom and The Dream.
CORPS_Bard

Postby Joshua » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:24 am

CORPS_Bard wrote:This is my first post here. Greetings all.

Gulf Wars XVIII will be my 13th consecutive Gulf War. To my knowledge, there has never been an Official Blue Feather Encampment. However, T'ger has held some sort of "get-together" for BF in the past. There has been only two of them. The turnout hasn't been enormous but we had lots of fun anyway! I have spoken to T'ger and he says he may not have the space to host a party as he has in past years. He has suggested alternatives but we will have to wait and see how things will work out. E-mail me if there any questions. Thank You for your time and, despite the economy, I hope to see lots of you there!

Keep your eyes/ears peeled for Widder Mary or Neil, who also attend and are looking for ways to help keep T'Ger's tradition alive.

- Joshua
Joshua

Postby CORPS_Bard » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Greetings unto you.

There are still no official plans for a get together. Unless someone has an extra GP medium or something similar we could use for a party he will not have the extra space. T'ger said he would still like to do something for us. YEA T'GER!!! Any ideas?
In Service to House, Kingdom and The Dream.
CORPS_Bard

Postby dmitrimorte » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:41 am

Are there any plans for a BF get together for GWXX? I am bringing a friend to his first major event and he has been asking about BF and how to meet some of like mind.
dmitrimorte

Postby Joshua » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 am

dmitrimorte wrote:Are there any plans for a BF get together for GWXX? I am bringing a friend to his first major event and he has been asking about BF and how to meet some of like mind.

You might want to post this to the BF e-mail list, too, since not everyone's here on the forums yet. :)

- Joshua
Joshua

Return to Gulf Wars