[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3834: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3836: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3837: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3838: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
Clan Blue Feather • View topic - Introducing from far away

Introducing from far away

Discussion of General topics not covered in the forums below.

Introducing from far away

Postby IgnatiusBaeticus » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:14 am

Last edited by IgnatiusBaeticus on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. Declaration of Independence, 1776.
IgnatiusBaeticus

Re: Introducing from far away

Postby Gryphalcon » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:35 am

Welcome Ingatius. I guess it's ok for you to start a new intro thread, since no one seems keen on replying after the intro on the other thread...

Anyway. It can be hard to find other Bluefeather membours in your own area; we're like a minority of a minority. I've only ever met two other members.
Could I ask you not to write in red? It is difficult to read.

See ya round.
Bryce/Gryph.
Gryphalcon

Postby IgnatiusBaeticus » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:15 pm

Thanks. I'm editing the red. I at least hope to talk through the forum.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. Declaration of Independence, 1776.
IgnatiusBaeticus

Postby IgnatiusBaeticus » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Salve.
About the suggestion that Gryphalcon made to insert a , and as i might be the most outlying in this forum, i'm bringing here a map of where i live, the Roman and Visigothic province of Baetica. Though this is not what Gryphalcon suggested, i thought it would please you, and it might fit here. I found it at the website, where you can see a larger copy of it:

Indeed this map needs an update, but, isn't it nice?
You must put it in the Westend of the Mediterranean Sea. The town where i live is called here Illiberis (Ch), by the Singulis Fluvius (river Genil). It was here that Christopher Columbus came to an agreement with the Queen of Castille, to travel westwards through the Atlantic Sea, and claim her sovereignity upon the lands he'd found. Though i wasn't born here, but by the Urium Fluvius (river Red, Bh), where Columbus finally chartered his ships.
Hope you'll enjoy it.
Sweet dreams.
Ignatius, or maybe Aelius.
IgnatiusBaeticus

Postby Gabe / Genjiro » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:19 pm

Indeed, there is something about a handlettered map that evokes a certain wanderlust that its digital counterpart cannot quite reproduce.
--Genjiro Tenmakutsukuri
MKA Gabriel de la Vega
Archer of Rivenwood
Tentmaker
http://www.tradersoftamerlane.com
Gabe / Genjiro

Postby IgnatiusBaeticus » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:09 am

IgnatiusBaeticus

Return to General Discussion