Blue Feather on Connexion

Discussion of General topics not covered in the forums below.

Blue Feather on Connexion

Postby Thorvald » Sat May 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Greetings!
I just created a group on Connexion (www.Connexion.org) for Clan Blue Feather (www.bluefeather.connexion.org).
I've mainly made it so that people there who might be interested in the SCA can learn more about it and Clan Blue Feather and then send them to this site/forum.
Check it out (and join Connexion if you haven't already) and let me know how I may improve the group site.
In Service,
Thorvald
Thorvald

Re: Blue Feather on Connexion

Postby Aiden » Mon May 04, 2009 12:04 am

Neat! I've never used Connexion myself, and'll have to give it a try.

- Fergus
Aiden

Re: Blue Feather on Connexion

Postby Korren » Wed May 20, 2009 12:33 am

You might want to give a quick description of what Connexion is.... at a quick read, I thought it was some sort of "Convention" in Connecticut, which is close enough for me to attend, but I now know that is just a misreading.... <sigh>

People have a tendency NOT to click on random, undefined links. Caution against viruses is more commonplace.

For all we know, it could sign us up for the Religious Reich(tm)! That would be bad.... <Grin>

Of course, you have to balance your description so it doesn't look like a marketing ploy, trying to 'sell' us on some NEW site and keep us away from this one.... Delicate balance...

Korren ManyWorded

P.S. Better to make sure everyone knows what you mean that to post "tihs sux", right? (Yes, it hurt me to type like that!)
Korren

Return to General Discussion