Clan Blue Feather Encampment Section?

Suggestions, bug reports, or comments about the forum or website.

Clan Blue Feather Encampment Section?

Postby Demon_Rider » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:06 am

Joshua opened a topic for the Pennsic Blue Feather encampment under the "Pennsic" section of the forums, but I believe it was more of a thread just to let people know we have one.

I was thinking it may be a good idea to have a section just for encampment issues where we can discuss any business before Pennsic each year, and hopefully get things sorted out. That would be the place we would deal with issues like making sure the shower issues from this past year are brought up, and even dealing with shapes for the fire pit, food, and our addiction to lint.

We could all try to put this into Joshua's post, but I think it would just be neater, and easier to navigate through individual topics rather than endless posts from years of issues all on one thread.
Demon_Rider

Re: Clan Blue Feather Encampment Section?

Postby Demon_Rider » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:10 am

Now that I think about it, we could probably just put that all under the Pennsic section. I don't know. Up to the forum powers that be I suppose.
Demon_Rider

Re: Clan Blue Feather Encampment Section?

Postby Joshua » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:48 am

It's something Gabbo and have been discussing. For now, I'm going to stick with the Yahoo Group for encampment-related chatter, and then we'll see how things progress here.

A good idea, though! :)

- Joshua
Joshua

Return to Website suggestions