Clan Blue Feather is an open community that relies on the mutual respect and communication of its members. To that end please keep these basic rules and guidelines in mind when participating in the forums.
1. Don't be an ass: This is the first rule for a reason. While healthy debate is encouraged, posts that attack, insult, defame, or abuse members are not. Respect other members of the community and don’t belittle, make fun of, or insult them. Agree to disagree.
2. Make some sense: Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word nonsense posts, cryptic posts and the like. Likewise, duplicate posting, or posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. Posts which are not relevant to the forum topic may be deleted or moved at the moderator's discretion.
3. One name only please: No use of multiple usernames. Please register and use only one username for the forums, so as to reduce confusion.
4. Show some tact: while we are largely a community of adults, please keep in mind that Blue Feather members encompass many ages, places, and walks of life. Use your best discretion when posting links and images, and try to keep the discussion generally civil.
1. Help us recognize you: Getting to know new members on the forums doesn't do much good if you can't identify them in person. It is recommended that you put at least part of your SCAdian or mundane name in your username, so that the community can recognize you outside of the forum. You can also include your name in your profile and/or signature. A picture would also be nice.
2. Think before your post: Before posting a new topic, please check to see if there is already a topic open on the subject, and if so, post there. Avoid "generic" post subjects like "Help" or "Question". You will receive a better response to your posts by being more descriptive about its content. Also, make sure you are posting in the forum that is suited to your topic. If your post doesn't fit in one of the existing threads or forums, create a new one, or post under the "General Discussion" forum. Well organized posts mean better conversations for us all.
3. Don't be shy: This forum exists so that we can communicate, so by all means do so! If you have an opinion on a recent event, a link to an interesting article or image, A suggestion for the webpage or forum, or just want to say hi, please post! If you are new to the Clan, or just to the forums, introduce yourself! A quick post in the "General Discussion" forum is a great place to start!
Thanks for reading!
To join our forum and begin posting, click the "Register" link at the top right hand of the page. A great place to start posting is the "Introduce yourself" thread under the "general discussion" category. Happy posting!