Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/bluefeather/bluefeather.org/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/bluefeather/bluefeather.org/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3834: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3836: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3837: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3838: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Clan Blue Feather • View topic - Become a "Featured" Member!

Become a "Featured" Member!

Discussion of General topics not covered in the forums below.

Become a "Featured" Member!

Postby Gabe / Genjiro » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:29 pm

Greetings all,

You may have noticed on your way to the forum, the "members" section of our website, that can be reached at:

http://bluefeather.org/members.htm

This page contains a listing of Clan members who have freely chosen to be shown on it. Each member's thumbnail is linked to another page containing basic information like Name, Device, Awards/Titles / interests, etc. This is the "featured" members page in the sense that this more prominent section of the site is meant to showcase to new members and the world at large the range and diversity of people who consider themselves Blue Feathers.

However, anyone who so chooses can be featured on this page. If you'd like to be, simply send me an email or a private message using the links at the right. Please don't reply directly to this thread as I may not always get it. The only requirement however is that you provide a good picture of yourself in garb, as we'd like to make a good impression with as few "blank" profile pictures as possible.

Feel free to use my profile "http://bluefeather.org/members/genjiro/profile.htm" as a template, and fill in your own details.

Likewise existing members can contact me directly if they have any changes to be made to their member page.
Last edited by Gabe / Genjiro on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
--Genjiro Tenmakutsukuri
MKA Gabriel de la Vega
Archer of Rivenwood
Tentmaker
http://www.tradersoftamerlane.com
Gabe / Genjiro

Re: Become a "Featured" Member!

Postby Demon_Rider » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:19 pm

I'd like to be a featured member if thats alright. I don't have any decent pics of me in garb that I'm aware of. There may be some out there of me though. Goddess knows a lot of people take pics of me at the Bluefeather Ball, but I've never seen them after the pic is snapped. :lol:
Demon_Rider

Postby Thalia » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:09 pm

While I do not wish to be featured I must say that, Gabbo, your avatar makes you look like a spy.

ETA: Like I should talk about avatars. Sheesh.
Thalia

Postby Ieuan » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:23 am

Thalia I'm thinking your avatar is a very young Michael Nesmith?

Man, if I get this wrong I could be in for a ribbing. :oops:
Ieuan

Postby Jibrail » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:00 am

This reminds me...I should send an update to myself out there. *LOL* With the whole name change and device change...it'd be a smart thing to do. *LOL* And maybe a photo of me in garb fitting to the right persona. *LOL*
Jibrail

Postby Gabe / Genjiro » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:38 am

Just send it along to me, and I'll get it up ASAP!
--Genjiro Tenmakutsukuri
MKA Gabriel de la Vega
Archer of Rivenwood
Tentmaker
http://www.tradersoftamerlane.com
Gabe / Genjiro

Postby Marc Beaucoeur » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:35 am

Genjiro-San, I would like to become a featured member on the clan bluefeather website.
SCA name- Master Marc Beaucoeur
Mundane name-Mark Fowlkes
Location Meridies, Barony of South Downs--Atlanta , Georgia
Bitrhdate-February 21, 1954
Awards, Titles- Order of the Laurel, AOA, Order of the Velvet Owl
Interests- !5th century garb, stressing French-Burgundian, 15th-16th century Persian garb, Heian period Japanese garb, Ancient world garb, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Tooled leatherwork, painting, calligraphy, and cooking. Also hot men who fill out their codpieces with themselves, not padding!! :D
Attachments
Jan2006 (2).jpg
This is me in late 15th cntury German garb; good for the HOT weather in South Downs!( NO collar)
Marc Beaucoeur

Postby Marc Beaucoeur » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:42 am

Genjiro-San, I forgot to include my personal arms; no pic but here's the blazon;
Lozengy Bendy Gules and Or, on a Chief Sable Three Oak Slips Fructed Or

Marc Beaucoeur
Marc Beaucoeur

Postby Faunuss » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:12 am

SCA Name: Faunuss of Darkwood
SCA Title: Baronial Chirurgeon

mundane Name: Christopher Wold
Mundane Job: FF/Paramedic

Birthdate: June 1982

Titles: Wolf Pack Newb! (Wolf Pack 4 Life) www.varghala.com

Interests: Combat Archery, Leather Work, Drinking, Mischief, getting royalty drunk, Archery, Hand Weapons, Heavy Fighting
Attachments
democrop.jpg
democrop.jpg (10.88 KiB) Viewed 105982 times
faunuss[1].jpg
Device
faunuss[1].jpg (99.43 KiB) Viewed 105982 times
In service to Barony, Community, & Crown!
Faunuss
Baronial Chirurgeon
Barony of Dragons Mist
Faunuss

Return to General Discussion